Baly Acacia Mid-Century Gray Sandblast Platform King Bed
Available Quantity: 0
The Armen Living Baly Acacia Mid-Century Platform King Bed features a dark, rich acacia headboard and platform frame. Blending modern and rustic styles, this headboard is a striking addition to a master or guest bedroom, creating an ideal backdrop for various choices of bedding. This platform bed DOES NOT require a BOX spring and the 8-inch clearance under the bed is ideal for animal lovers whose pets could benefit from the easy access. The Baly mid-century acacia platform bed is also featured in a bedroom collection with these items included: your choice of one or two nightstands and a six-drawer dresser. All available in a brushed brown and gray finish with antique brass accents or a sandblast grey finish with black accents. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Product dimensions: 79"W x 86"D x 47"H
- This bed comes with multi-slat mattress support, meaning no additional box spring is required!
- The 8-inch bed clearance allows for plenty of under bed storage. This helps conceal any unwanted clutter in your bedroom.
- The Baly Bed Frame features solid acacia wood crafted to be stable, sturdy, and strong. The legs maintain the trend of durability and provide extra strength to this piece.
- The beautiful modern aesthetic of the Baly King Bed Frame will help you create a stylish environment in your bedroom. The striking headboard is an eye-catching piece that ties the whole look of the bed together.
- This item comes ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions. This bed frame ships with all of the necessary tools and can be completed in under an hour
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.