Cayman Black Aluminum Outdoor Swivel Glider Chair with Dark Grey Cushions
Available Quantity: 0
Date Available: 07/07/2022
The Cayman Black Aluminum Outdoor Swivel Glider Chair with Dark Grey Cushions is the ideal addition to any outdoor space. The strong black aluminum frame is modern in style and convenient in function, its swivel mechanism allows for optimal movement. The beautiful dark grey upholstery is UV and water-resistant holding up against even the harshest of elements. The zipper closure on the cushions makes clean up a breeze! The Cayman swivel glider chair is constructed from the highest quality materials and will provide comfort and enjoyment for many years to come.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 2-years limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high-quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- Save yourself the time and hassle of assembling when purchasing this piece of furniture from Armen Living. This table ships fully assembled to you and make your decorating a breeze by allowing you to go from the box to the living room in no time!
- The wonderful swivel function allows for maximum mobility. The smooth glide swivel function allows you to change directions with ease, making this your new favorite outdoor seating option!
- Our outdoor furniture at Armen Living is perfect for patios, gardens, balconies, and pools - configure them to be arranged in any way you desire!
- Armen Living carefully selects all of the features that go into crafting our wonderful products. Our outdoor furniture features high-density foam cushions that can be removed - you can quickly replace and clean any cushion cover with ease!
- Aluminum is not only an easily recycled material, but it’s also very durable and has excellent corrosion resistance. If ever you need to move the furniture, aluminum is very lightweight and can be easily repositioned.
- The upholstery is a tough, versatile, polyester fabric. Polyester is perfect for the outdoors due to its resistant properties - such as resistance to stretching and abrasion, mold and rot, and sun damage and water.